What’s new in ReviewMyElearning.com?
- Analytics – Now you can compare your account to average account in RME. For example you can see if you have more comments per course then other users. Other analytics include:
- Comments per course (average)
- Reviewers per course (average)
- Review Cycles per course (average)
- More to come! We would love to hear what you analytics you would like to see: Add a feature request
- Automatically Add Uploader as Reviewer – It makes sense that the first thing you would want to after uploading your course is review it. Now we automatically add you as a Reviewer to your course. (I can’t believe we didn’t think of this before…)
- SCORM Log – Now you can see the communication between your course and the Reviewers. You can also reset their progress. Learn more here: https://blog.reviewmyelearning.com/scorm-log-lets-peek-under-the-hood/
- New 404 page – Really it’s just a bit of silliness. https://reviewmyelearning.com/404
- Added link to the blog (hey… your there now).