What’s new in ReviewMyElearning.com?
Greetings, eLearning enthusiasts and valued users! We’re thrilled to announce a suite of updates and enhancements to ReviewMyElearning.com. Our team has been hard at work implementing feedback, modernizing our platform, and adding features to enrich your experience. Here’s what’s new:
February 6, 2024
Attachment Support: You can now add attachments to your courses, allowing developers, uploaders and reviewers to access additional resources, documents, and files. This feature aims to provide a more comprehensive review process, enabling you to share everything your reviewers need in one place
Comment Bar Toggle: We’ve introduced a toggle option in the comment bar. This feature is designed for those moments when you want to present the final version of your course without the distraction of comments. It’s perfect for clean presentations and final checks before going live.
SCORM Log Improvements: The SCORM log has been revamped for better visibility and troubleshooting. The status is now prominently displayed at the top, making it easier to monitor course completions. Additionally, we’ve added options to view detailed code logs and share them directly with your LMS Administrator. This update is designed to streamline the troubleshooting process and ensure smoother course completion tracking.
Domain Updates: We’ve made significant updates to our domain structure to improve navigation, security, and overall user experience. These changes pave the way for future features and enhancements.
Back-End Overhaul: Our platform’s back-end has been completely modernized. This not only improves the current performance and security but also allows us to more efficiently implement new features moving forward. Expect a smoother, faster, and more reliable experience.
Support Site Redesign: We’ve redesigned our support site to make it easier for you to find the help you need. With a more intuitive layout and enhanced search functionality, getting support is now quicker and more straightforward.
Pricing and Trials
Updated Pricing Plan: We’ve revisited our pricing plan to better accommodate the needs of our diverse user base. Our goal is to offer more flexibility and value, ensuring that ReviewMyElearning.com remains accessible to everyone, from individual creators to large organizations.
Extended Trial Periods: New users can now enjoy a 30-day free trial, giving you ample time to explore all the features and benefits our platform offers. For our existing freemium model users who need Uploader capacity, we’re extending a special 60-day free trial for any new features, as a thank you for your continued support and feedback. All developers, uploaders and reviewers will continue with free access to the platform.
We’re excited for you to experience these updates and hope they significantly enhance your eLearning development process. As always, we’re here to support your journey and look forward to your feedback. These changes are a testament to our commitment to evolving and adapting in ways that empower you and your learners.
Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for being a part of the ReviewMyElearning.com community!
May 12, 2021
- Analytics – Now you can compare your account to average account in RME. For example you can see if you have more comments per course then other users. Other analytics include:
- Comments per course (average)
- Reviewers per course (average)
- Review Cycles per course (average)
- More to come! We would love to hear what you analytics you would like to see: Add a feature request
- Automatically Add Uploader as Reviewer – It makes sense that the first thing you would want to after uploading your course is review it. Now we automatically add you as a Reviewer to your course. (I can’t believe we didn’t think of this before…)
April, 30th 2020
- SCORM Log – Now you can see the communication between your course and the Reviewers. You can also reset their progress. Learn more here: https://blog.reviewmyelearning.com/scorm-log-lets-peek-under-the-hood/
- New 404 page – Really it’s just a bit of silliness. https://reviewmyelearning.com/404
- Added link to the blog (hey… your there now).